[0.2.5] - 2017-06-23¶
- Improved the logging so that only the
ltdmasonlogger is setup. This will reduce debug logging volume from boto3.
ObjectManger.list_dirnames_in_directorynow filters out directories named
.., which are artifacts of the listing process (fixes DM-11630).
[0.2.4] - 2017-06-05¶
- Pin ruamel.yaml to versions >=0.10,<0.15. This protects against an API change in 0.15. (See PR #44).
- Pin botocore to 1.5.24 and boto3 to 1.4.4. We’re seeing an issue with botocore 1.5.60 under Python 2.7.
- Use versioneer for package versioning based on Git tags.
[0.2.3] - 2017-03-13¶
- Make ACL-less uploads the default. We now expect the bucket to have a public-read ACL. This makes it easier to create lightweight IAM users that can handle uploads for individual projects.
[0.2.2] - 2016-07-28¶
- LTD Mason creates and uploads directory redirect objects to S3.
With Fastly/Varnish, these enable courtesy redirects like
- A new
ltd-mason-make-directsCLI backfills such objects into an existing S3 bucket.
[0.2.0] - 2016-05-05¶
ltd-mason-travisis an alternate version of the
ltd-masoncommand line app intended to run from a Travis CI environment for non-Eups project documentation.
ltd-mason-travisdefers the Sphinx build step to the Travis build setup (.travis.yml).
- Documentation for crafting a
- Added a Developer Workflow guide.
- Added the Change Log and License to the documentation.